Various Clients We Have Assisted With Mergers & Acquisitions or Consulting
At Gould+Partners, we deliver expert financial services, management or CEO consulting, and mergers and acquisitions counsel, helping firms to build value, augment profitability, and gain and maintain a competitive advantage in their markets. We have worked with a substantial number of clients in the public relations, media and creative services industry, helping them to develop and execute their strategic plans for success. Our unparalleled experience and extensive knowledge of the industry have helped major agencies, worldwide and within the United States, to augment success and profitability.
We are dedicated to providing world-class service and counsel, and pride ourselves on the satisfaction and success of our clients.
Mergers and Acquisitions Division
We have worked on potential transactions and/or completed transactions with the following selected buyers (without disclosing confidential proprietary names of sellers):
Rick Gould works with numerous buyers and sellers in facilitating transactions and represents both sellers and buyers.
Recent major transactions include:
- Caliber Corporate Advisors Acquires Leverage PR
- Rick Gould Advised NJFPR in the PR Firm’s Sale to MMGY Global
- SHIFT Communications Acquired by NATIONAL Public Relations
- The Horn Group Acquired by Finn Partners
- Didit Agency Adds JB Cumberland PR to its Growing PR Services Group
- Seigenthaler Public Relations with Finn Partners
- DVL Public Relations & Advertising with Finn Partners
- Schwartz with MSL/Publicis
- M.Silver with Finn Partners
- Turner PR with Fahlgren Mortine
- Vollmer with Edelman
- WPP, Omnicom, IPG, Publicis, Havas
Major Foreign Firms & Home Office
- Creston -London, Huntsworth –London, MDC – Toronto, National – Montreal, Lewis – London
- Finn Partners, Edelman, Zeno, FTI, MSL Group, Porter Novelli, Burson Marsteller, Weber Shandwick, Ketchum, MWW, Fahlgren Mortine, APCO, Eric Mower Associates
Client References to Contact:
|Todd Defren||SHIFT Communications||Boston/SF|
|Nick Kalm||Reputation Partners||Chicago|
|Pat McNamara||APEX PR||Toronto|
|Jamie Lynn Sigler||J Public Relations (JPR)||San Diego|
We invite you to contact any of the above; additional references furnished upon request.